She seeketh wool and flax and worketh willingly with her hands. --Proverbs 31:13

12/30/2004

Lace dream shawl swatch. I like this, the shading and shifting colors of the yarn show up well in this swatch. I still want to swatch Madli's shawl, though it looks like it will be more difficult to knit. I think both would make a beautiful shawl, but I am having problems figuring out how to set up all the stitches on Madli's shawl. There is one nupp stitch on the first of the center pattern rows that doesn't look as if it fits. I am trying to find instructions on line as to how to set up the stitches. I can't afford to mess this yarn up, it is not as if I can just run out and buy another skein or two. Oh well, I should have time tommorrow evening to knit and figure out what I am going to do.

No comments: