She seeketh wool and flax and worketh willingly with her hands. --Proverbs 31:13

11/30/2005

The Bad News:The kids are sick. They are coughing and snotting and whining. I can't make them do school while they are sick, all they want to do is lay on various pieces of furniture and watch TV (at least they like the discovery channels, I can find stuff halfway educational anyway).

The Good News? My kids are of an age that them being sick means I have some time to do fibery stuff! I have plied 2 full bobbins of singles into yarn for gloves and a hat for one of the boys, and finished putting the ribbing in Reagan's felted mittens.

More bad news though...I can not get blogger to let me on to post pictures, although I have taken plenty of pictures. I guess you will get a lot of pictures when I get blogger working.

1 comment:

Tracy Batchelder said...

Hope everyone is feeling better soon. In the meantime, spin on!