She seeketh wool and flax and worketh willingly with her hands. --Proverbs 31:13

6/21/2005

Hope you like the changes to the blog. Blogger certainly makes it easy to change your template, I guess. Heaven knows I couldn't do any of that html on my own. I needed a change, though. This looks cleaner in my opinion. Here is another picture from the park. It was so beautiful that day. I ripped out all of my progress on the stole/shawl last night. I didn't like the abrupt change from blue to white. So I am going to start out with the light blue and see if that looks better. All the colors look so nice together in a box as yarn, I hope they look as nice together in a shawl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The new look and colors made me wonder if I was in the wrong place! Looks clean but much less romantic. :)