She seeketh wool and flax and worketh willingly with her hands. --Proverbs 31:13

5/18/2005

Not going to happen

I have been trying to post all day, but it isn't going to happen. Something is wonky with my computer or with blog bot. So, I will just say, thanks for all the kind coments about my shawl. Part of me wants to say, "Yeah, but you can't see it up close"; the other part says "Yay, it isn't as bad as I thought!" Either way, you all have been very very kind. I will be taking it to the drycleaners to see if some of the lumps and bumps can be steamed out of it, and I really appreciate all the comments and encouragment.

I am doing some natural dyeing today, and hopefully, the blogger thing will be working tommorrow so I can post pictures of the results. We also had some excitement yesterday that you have to see a picture of. You can say a lot about living in this house, but you can't say it's dull!

No comments: