She seeketh wool and flax and worketh willingly with her hands. --Proverbs 31:13

9/24/2004

Grounded!

Well, that is it. I have too much to do, and I have been just playing with spinning for well over two weeks now. I have to get busy and finish these mittens, a soaker for a friend, mittens for my sis Nikki before it gets too cold, and so much other stuff. I know my dad wants another pair of socks. So I am going to have to quit dreaming about a spinning wheel and get to knitting! There are just so many things I want to do, and I never have enough time to do them all. I am going to have to start setting goals.

Well, it is the weekend again, but hopefully things will go smoother this weekend. I hate when the whole weekend is busy busy busy. I need calm this weekend. We shall see, I guess, wether or not I get it.


No comments: