She seeketh wool and flax and worketh willingly with her hands. --Proverbs 31:13

9/18/2004

Fun Fun Fun

Went to the knitting guild meeting today. If you knew me, you would know that when I get nervous, I talk. A lot. I really talked today. I had a lot of fun though, everyone at the spinning and weaving guild meeting was so nice, and after an hour or so I felt almost at home. We met in a beautiful historical home, and before the meeting I walked around and looked at all the exhibits. There were really pretty bedspreads and quilts on the two bed set up in the bedroom exhibits. Of course, I forgot my camera, so I don't have any pictures to show you. Next month, I guess.

I hate to keep showing pictures of grey handspun, so I won't show you any today. TOmmorrow though, I might put up pictures of the fleeces that I am supposed to pick up in the afternoon. I don't know what breed of sheep they are, but I am sure I will be able to do some kind of spinning with them.

No comments: