She seeketh wool and flax and worketh willingly with her hands. --Proverbs 31:13

11/15/2006


Here it is. Admittedly not the best picture, and without any buttons, but done and blocked. I have to say that for a years worth of work, off and on, I am really, really pleased with how it turned out. Of course, the final outcome will be determined by wether MIL likes it or not. If she doesn't, I'm never knitting another thing for anybody, LOL.

I'm finished with the first of moms fingerless gloves for her birthday, but I have fallen in love with them. I hope I have enough yarn left over for a pair for myself when I get done with them. They don't seem to be using that much yarn, and I think they have turned out super cute.

Anyway, let me know what you think of the sweater, Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Erica said...

Oh, Jan, it's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Jan it is wonderful and anything that you have placed so much of yourself in, couldn't be anything other than a success. MIL will love it. It rocks!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

The sweater is beautiful! You did a great job on it, and I'm sure your MIL will love it!

Laura said...

I think the sweater is BEAUTIFUL! I hope she appreciates it. Surely you wouldn't be inspired to make something like this sweater for someone if you don't think they'll enjoy it!! How heartbreaking that would be! Thanks for keeping us updated with its progress all this time Jan. :)

Tracy Batchelder said...

Absolutely gorgeous!