She seeketh wool and flax and worketh willingly with her hands. --Proverbs 31:13

10/31/2006

FINALLY! I have all the parts for the aran cardigan knit! Do you think it took me long enough?



I ordered blocking wires last night, so while I wait for them to arrive so I can get this blocked and start on the finishing, I'm going to have to knit something else. I haven't decided wether to complete another started project, so start a totally new one. I really just can't wait to get this sweater completed.



Other than that, there isn't too much going on around here. It's getting colder, and all my wool socks have come up missing. I can find 1 sock of three pairs. Since the pairs were all in the same place, I just don't know where they could be. I guess I am going to have to start knitting socks in earnest.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh JAN - that sweater is going to be so beautiful!! Is it for you or your husband? I'm thinking I remember it being for your husband. Take care and enjoy this cool weather! Is it time for pulling iris? :)

Tracy Batchelder said...

I remember this sweater giving you fits at times, but you stuck with it. The knitting is beautiful and I know you can't wait to get it all sewn together. Hope you don't have to wait long for the wires. I'd be interested in seeing how you use those for blocking. I've only pinned things out before.

CelticCastOn said...

Yummy cables! This is going to be fantastic once its all sewn up!