She seeketh wool and flax and worketh willingly with her hands. --Proverbs 31:13

12/25/2005

Well, I took a bit of a break. The lead up to Christmas was harder than I thought it was going to be. I missed Dad, even though I didn't usually get to even see him on Christmas. We had a good Christmas though, and I am glad about that. My kids have defintely taken up the cowboy theme. I have to keep checking to make sure the outlaws aren't sneaking up on us, LOL. I have been doing a lot of fibery things, I have lots of ideas and goals for the coming new year. I look forward to it with hope. It won't be so long until the next post this time, I promise.  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tracy Batchelder said...

I was thinking of you this Christmas, because I suspected it would be a hard time for you. Glad you were still able to enjoy the day and that your family had fun together. Love the hats! Where's yours?