She seeketh wool and flax and worketh willingly with her hands. --Proverbs 31:13

6/26/2005

Remember this roving?

This is what it spun up into. I have lengths of plain yellow/orange and plain blue/green that I am spinning up seperately, and I think that the yellow/orange will be the toes, this stripey stuff will be the foot and leg, and the blue/green will be the heel of a pair of socks. Maybe for me. That's all for today. My sister in law is supposed to come over and trim the kids hair, and I am still doing laundry and packing for the trip. And I have to finish spinning the yarn for these socks if I am going to have this to take with me on the trip.

2 comments:

Lou Schiela said...

I love the yarn! I can't wait to see how the socks come out. Please keep us posted about your progress!

Tracy Batchelder said...

Spin on!