She seeketh wool and flax and worketh willingly with her hands. --Proverbs 31:13

5/31/2005

Just a little knitting content today. I managed to get the silk/merino into a ball last night, and started knitting. This is the shetland bead lace pattern from Heirloom Knitting. It is going to be the center panel of a stole I am making of my own design. If you can call putting lace patterns together designing. This lace pattern has a 4 row repeat, but you are doing actual knitting on each row, not just purling back. It took me a couple of tries to get it to start coming out right, but now I seem to be getting it. Luckily, they are short rows, so I feel like I am just speeding along. That will probably be all that I get done all week, with VBS going on. Sean started school this morning as well, so major upheavals in schedules going on here. I know I am going to miss him so much, he will be at school in the morning, then working evenings, not home until late. It will all be worth it in the long run though. Well, that's all for today.

1 comment:

Jill said...

It looks like this will turn out beautifully! You really know how to display your expertise. I can't wait to see the finished product. I'll be helping with VBS at my church, too.