She seeketh wool and flax and worketh willingly with her hands. --Proverbs 31:13

5/26/2005

I have been busy this past week getting ready for VBS which is next week. I teach the little class, the kids that are 4-7. We are using the life of Paul as our theme this year, and I decided since Paul wrote a lot of letters, that would be what I would base my lessons on. In the spirit of getting letters, I painted this mail box. I am not an artist, I just used coloring pages to get my graphics, and tried to make it look nice. I think the kids will like it. This is the first side.

And this is the skein of yarn that I finally got plied last night. It is spun from the silk-merino/targhee combed mixture. In real life, it reminds me of the sky and clouds. In this picture it looks a lot more uniform in color than it actually is. Well, probably not a lot of fiber content next week. We are probably going to be exhausted. Hopefully I will have something to blog about tommorrow night.

No comments: