She seeketh wool and flax and worketh willingly with her hands. --Proverbs 31:13

4/06/2005

Boring

Well, there is really absolutely nothing exciting going on here in either the spinning or knitting department. I am knitting horribly boring mittens with flaps so you can use your fingers for 1) a complete stranger and 2) my friends children. All in camoflage yarn. Acrylic camoflage yarn.I have really came to hate acrylic, although it definitely has it's place. I am so over it. Tommorrow, I am spinning.

On Saturday, the Illinois River Fiber Arts Guild is going to be meeting at Ray Farms for Margie Ray's alpaca shearing. I am so excited. We have been looking forward to this for months. Since I have a cabinet full of fiber, I don't know if I will be able to get any alpaca fiber, but since I accidently felted my llama fleece (sob) maybe.... I guess we will wait and see. I am going to try to remember to take my camera and post some pictures, it promises to be a very full and fun day.

No comments: