She seeketh wool and flax and worketh willingly with her hands. --Proverbs 31:13

12/14/2004

So much to do, so little time...I have three projects that I would like to get done by Christmas. The Purple is a Flower Basket Shawl. The blue and gold is a hat for Ryan, not strictly a Christmas present, but it is cold, and he needs a hat. The Pink is some stuff I had in stash. I plied it with the yarn that I spun for Reagan. Those two things together are hopefully going to be a doll blanket for the her dolls "little sister" that Santa is supposed to bring. It has to be knit while she is asleep, so time will be short.

This came in the mail yesterday. I have been wanting this book, as Fair Isle knitting is my favorite. It is a fabulous book. Lots and Lots of Fair Isle patterns. I am really happy with it.

And this is the reason I haven't gotten any knitting or spinning done in two days. Christmas Pageant costumes. Thankfully, that's done with, and tonight I can get back to the fun stuff. They are cute though, aren't they? Merry Christmas

No comments: