She seeketh wool and flax and worketh willingly with her hands. --Proverbs 31:13

10/13/2004

Sorry for not posting in so long...

Well, all those stomach viruses turned out not to be stomach viruses at all. I ended up at the ER last Wednsday, with emergency surgery about 5 that night for adhesions and a bowel obstruction. I was in the hospital for 5 days, and am just now getting to the point that I want to do more than sleep. Needless to say, I wasn't posting to the blog. I am starting to feel better and I hope to be back to spinning and knitting soon. I actually had my husband bring my knitting bag to the hospital, but I knit one round before I figured my head just wasn't in it. I am really not feeling too enthused about anything right now, I need to get into my yarn stash and see if I can find some excitement.

Anyway, I am sure that I will be back with pictures of something new soon.


No comments: