She seeketh wool and flax and worketh willingly with her hands. --Proverbs 31:13

9/07/2004

Little progress

Well, my MIL's fishtank sprung a leak today, which meant I had to pack up the kids and go over and help her bail it out. I don't mind, but it did cut into the knitting time. Hopefully, tommorrow I will be able to finish the cuff, and the ribbing at the wrist at least, and then I will feel like I actually have something to show. The colors are working out nicely though, the raspberry colored yarn is bleeding off on my fingers a little. I'm a little worried about it, but by the time I get them done, I will probably be able to figure out a solution to that so that the yarns don't bleed on each other and ruin the color work. I should have rinsed it more when it was done soaking in the dye.

I ordered a set of hand carders and a niddy-noddy today, and my spindle shipped, so I am getting pretty excited. I am really hoping I will get to go to the new spinning group meeting that is starting in Tahlequah this month on the 18th.

That's about it for today, folks.

No comments: